Sugar Cane’s Lot 401 Hawaii jeans might be one of the most outstanding denim fabrics you will ever come across. The super irregular and slubby textured 14,25oz selvedge denim is made from a 50% cotton and 50% sugar cane fiber mix. This remarkable denim fabric has been dyed with Hawaiian indigo and features a deep blue color and rough texture. Hence the Pacific Island is the namesake for this one of a kind pair of jeans. Finished with a hair-on-hide leather patch and a hand-stitched traditional Japanese pattern on the right back pocket.
- Sugar Cane Hawaii Jeans
- High Rise / Straight Leg / Slightly Tapered
- Lot 401 14,25oz 50/50 Sugar Cane/Cotton Blend Selvedge Denim
- Hawaiian Indigo
- Hand-Stitched Back Pocket Design
- Sugar Cane Print Pocket Lining
- Hair-on-Hide Horsehide Leather Patch
- Iron Buttons
- One Washed – No Shrinkage!
- Made in Japan
Not sure about your size?
Find our measurement chart below (Fitting Guide) and see how we measure.
Still not sure? Give us a call on 089/242 92 351 or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org