Stevenson Overall’s Ventura is the brands modern standard jeans, featuring a versatile slim straight silhouette with a little taper below the knee. Stevenson Overall used their original 13oz selvedge denim, which is exclusively woven for them by renowned Kuroki mill. The denim features an uneven slubby texture with a beautiful subtle green cast. Besides its modern fit the construction and design details root back to the Golden Age of American Workwear (e.g. single needle flat-felled seams, hand-sewn curved belt loops, leather-backed Buttons).
- Stevenson Overall Company 737 Ventura
- Slim Straight/Medium High Rise
- 100% Zimbabwe Cotton
- 13oz Pure Indigo Rope Dyed Selvedge Denim
- Singe Needle Stitch Construction
- Leather Backed Buttons
- Exclusive Ujiyo Busson Poly Core Cotton Threads
- Hand Cutted Curved Back- and Coin Pockets
- Hand Sewn Belt Loops
- Green/White Selvedge ID
- One Wash – No Shrinkage
- Made in Japan
Not sure about your size?
Find our measurement chart below (Fitting Guide) and see how we measure.
Still not sure? Give us a call on 089/242 92 351 or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org