Iron Heart’s iconic Buffalo Check UHF is finally back in stock. The red-black Buffalo pattern is the ultimate flannel archetype and as good as it’s gets. Of course, Iron Heart overengineered this flannel classic with their 12oz ultra heavy flannel fabric. This stellar garment is made from Aspero cotton, harvested from the foothills of the Andes mountains - double brushed on the inside and single brushed on the outside. In the world's relentless flannel-tundra – these shirts are the holy grail!
- Iron Heart Ultra Heavy Flannel Western Shirt
- IHSH-232 Red
- 100% Aspero Cotton
- 12oz Ultra Heavy Brushed Flannel Fabric
- Single-, Double- and Triple Needle Construction
- Single & Double Brushed for Superior Softness
- Black Logo Permex Snap Buttons
- One Washed - Minimal Shrinkage
- Made in Japan
Hubertus is 176cm tall, weighs 65kg and wears a size LARGE.
Jürgen is 188cm tall, weighs 85kg and wears a size X-LARGE.
Not sure about your size?
Find our measurement chart below (Fitting Guide) and see how we measure.
Still not sure? Give us a call on 089/242 92 351 or write us an email at email@example.com