The original G9 Baracuta Harrington Jacket is made in England since 1937 and stands out from its imitators thanks to its original and unmistakable Fraser Tartan inner lining made from breathable, cotton-polyester Coolmax material.
The G9 in Navy was most famously worn by STEVE McQUEEN!
- Baracuta G9 Original Harrington Jacket
- Regular fit with a Slim Silhouette
- Umbrella-effect yoke at the back
- Fastens with double zip with logo
- Pockets with flap and button at the front
- Ribbed cuffs, waistband and inner collar
- Classic two-button Baracuta collar
- Made in England
Jürgen is 188cm tall, weighs 85kg and wears a size 44.
Hubertus is 176cm tall, weighs 65kg and wears a size 40.
Not sure about your size?
Find our measurement chart below (Fitting Guide) and see how we measure.
Still not sure? Give us a call on 089/242 92 351 or write us an email at email@example.com