At one point in history Harrison Ford was asked which boot he wants to wear for the production of Indiana Jones. His answer was obvious: an Alden Work Boot and the rest is history. Alden’s Indy Boot features: a timeless design, a robust Horween leather and an incredible all-day comfort. A supple glove leather lining and Alden’s original Neo-Cork sole make this iconic boot hard-wearing and one of the most comfortable boots around.
- Alden 401 Indy Boot
- Black Chromexcel Work Boot Leather (Calfskin)
- Trubalance Last
- Neoprene Cork Outsole
- Thomas Heel
- Genuine Goodyear Welt Construction
- Speed Hooks
- Full Glove Leather Lining
- Heavy, Natural Leather Insole (Vegetable Tanned)
- Tempered Steel Shank (For Extra Strength&Proper Feet Support)
- Made in USA
Not sure about your size?
Find our measurement chart below (Fitting Guide) and see how we measure.
Still not sure? Give us a call on 089/242 92 351 or write us an email at email@example.com