Sugar Cane’s radiant recreation of a Levis 507 Type II-denim jacket. Rumor has it that the jacket turned into a Menswear icon only because it was a beloved staple in Elvis Presley’s touring wardrobe. Sugar Cane reproduced this Jacket to perfection and their version might be even better than the Original introduced by Levis in 1953.
- Type II – Denim Jacket
- Authentic Silhoutte (Short body)
- 14,25oz Selvedge Denim
- Action Front Pleats plus Box Stitching
- Two-Tonal Stitching
- Original Sugar Cane Steel Buttons
- Copper Rivets
- Embossed Deer Skin Leather Patch
- One Washed – Minimal Shrinkage!
- Made in Japan
Model: Jürgen is 188cm tall, weighs 85kg and wears a size 40.
Not sure about your size?
Find our measurement chart below (Fitting Guide) and see how we measure.
Still not sure? Give us a call on 089/242 92 351 or write us an email at email@example.com