It is not worth to lose many words and waste your time: this is the heaviest flannel shirt on the planet – period! The fabric weighs in at an impressive 15.5oz and still convinces with incredible softness. Of course, not only the fabric is refined, but also the modern fit of the shirt, that complements almost all body types. Long story short, this is not just another well-made flannel - it is the Real Deal!
- Ues Extra Heavy Selvedge Flannel
- 100% Cotton
- 15,5oz Extra Heavy Selvedge Flannel
- Crepe Weave (Vintage Schoenherr Dobby Loom)
- Extensively Brushed for Superior Softness
- Ivory Palm Buttons
- Triple Chain Stitch Construction
- Rolled Hem
- Sanforized (No Shrinkage)
- Made in Japan
Hubertus is 176cm tall, weighs 65kg and wears a size 3.
Jürgen is 188cm tall, weighs 85kg and wears a size 4.
Not sure about your size?
Find our measurement chart below (Fitting Guide) and see how we measure.
Still not sure? Give us a call on 089/242 92 351 or write us an email at email@example.com