Watch out! A brand new Iron Heart Ultra Heavy Flannel has just landed on our shelves. The very special thing is, this version weighs extra heavy because of the exclusive herringbone pattern. Woven with Aspero cotton from the foothills of the Andes mountains. The flannel fabric is double brushed on the inside and single brushed on the outside, resulting in a very soft yet substantial, thick, warm and windproof flannel. In the world's relentless flannel-tundra – these shirts are the holy grail!
- Iron Heart Ultra Heavy Flannel Western Shirt
- Exclusive Herringbone Check Pattern
- 100% Aspero Cotton
- 13oz Ultra Heavy Brushed Flannel Fabric
- Single-, Double- & Triple Needle Construction
- Single & Double Brushed For Superior Softness
- Black Logo Permex Snap Buttons
- Rinsed - Minimal Shrinkage
- Made in Japan
Hubertus is 176cm tall, weighs 65kg and wears a size L.
Jürgen is 188cm tall, weighs 85kg and wears a size XL.
Not sure about your size?
Find our measurement chart below (Fitting Guide) and see how we measure.
Still not sure? Give us a call on 089/242 92 351 or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org