The Fargo Rider shirt-jacket is the epitome of Indigofera’s free spirit. A tough-as-nails blanket-lined jac-shirt that will give you warmth and comfort while riding your bike or during those crispy cold winter mornings. The Fargo is regular fitted with enough room for some extra layers. Two corduroy-lined hand warmer side pockets top off the Western inspired design. The heavy and almost wind- and waterproof 13oz Smithson canvas fabric is sulfur dyed, which means you can expect a lot of patina over time.
IMPORTANT: The Fargo fits quite BIG, please SIZE DOWN!
- Indigofera Fargo Rider Shirt-Jacket
- 13oz 100% Cotton Japanese Smithson Canvas
- Blanket Lining (43% Wool/40% Cotton/17% Other)
- Sulfur Dyed
- Brown Corduroy Collar & Cuff Detail
- Brass Indigofera Snap-Button Closure
- Triple Needle Stitch Construction
- 2 Hand Warmer Pockets
- 1 Interior Pocket
- Made in Portugal
Model: Jürgen is 188cm tall, weighs 85kg and wears a size Medium.
Not sure about your size?
Find our measurement chart above (Fitting Guide) and see how we measure.
Still not sure? Give us a call on 089/242 92 351 or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org