The Fargo Rider shirt-jacket is the epitome of Indigofera’s free spirit. A tough-as-nails blanket-lined jac-shirt that will give you warmth and comfort while riding your bike or during those crispy cold winter mornings. The Fargo is a regular fit with enough room for some extra layers. Two corduroy-lined hand warmer side pockets top off the Western inspired design. The heavy and almost wind- and waterproof 13oz Smithson canvas fabric is sulfur dyed, so you can expect some patina over time.
IMPORTANT: The Fargo Rider fits Large, please SIZE DOWN!
- Indigofera Fargo Rider Shirt-Jacket
- 13oz 100% Cotton Japanese Smithson Canvas
- Blanket Lining (43% Wool/40% Cotton/17% Other)
- Sulfur Dyed
- Brown Corduroy Collar & Cuff Detail
- Brass Indigofera Snap-Button Closure
- Triple Needle Stitch Construction
- 2 Hand Warmer Pockets
- 1 Interior Pocket
- Made in Portugal
Model: Jürgen is 188cm tall, weighs 85kg and wears a size Medium.
Not sure about your size?
Find our measurement chart below (Fitting Guide) and see how we measure.
Still not sure? Give us a call on 089/242 92 351 or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org